Well I went got to see Harry Potter 7 five days after it came out. Managed to avoid most spoilers, except for one on Twitter (gggrrrrr TWITTER!). So I decided to do some fun observations with no spoilers:
- This was the best adaption from the book series so far.
- Where the heck did they hide Ralph Fiennes nose?!
- Dobby should have been in more of the movies. He got heaps of laughs and was in Harry’s words “brilliant.”
- Daniel Radcliffe at times appears to have a small mouth in proportion to the rest of his face.
- I lost track of how many times I teared up.
- I kept thinking how grown up Daniel Radcliffe looked, and then taller men would be in scenes and he looked so young again.
- Emma Watson nailed it.
- The scenery was amazingly gorgeous!
- There is a scene that I thought “I don’t remember THAT in the book.” (You’ll know it when you see it)
- I discovered what a fan I am as I went 2 1/2 hours without taking a pee!
So there you have it – no telling you what you already know from the book, and the fantastic interpretation that you don’t know about.
So if you are going to comment – respect the no spoilers rule. =P